The 711 Country Smoker Pellet Grill is built with rustic looks and delivers a traditional flavor, with all the benefits of 8-in1 cooking. Bake, sear, chargrill, roast, braise, grill, smoke, and BBQ to your hearts content! The true fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for rotisserie, and best of all, you’ll never overcook your food again.
The hopper holds up to 8 pounds of all-natural, hardwood pellets, while the large 711 square inches of crowd-pleasing cooking surface gives you plenty of room to grill up all of your favorite meals. Go low and slow, or fast and hot with a temperature range from 140° - 500°F.
Enjoy all this technology at the push of a button – made simple, but made right. The CS0711 is the perfect pellet grill for first time purchasers, small to medium sized families, or someone who is looking to dabble in pellet grills.
Wood Pellet Grill Features
- Fuel Source: Wood pellets
- Grated bottom shelf
- Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
- Black steel exterior
- Control Type: Dial-In Digital Display
- Hopper capacity: 8 lbs
- Cooking temperature: 140°F to 500°F
- Cooking Surface:
- Main surface: 444 square inches
- Removeable upper rack: 267 square inches
- Total cooking surface: 711 square inches